To improve infrastructure and reduce drop out levels among targeted primary and secondary schools.
To carry out baseline surveys on all the core strategic focus areas.
To research and promote industrial productivity in rural areas through skills and knowledge, thereby generating employment and income.
Food Security and Livelihoods
To improve food security and livelihoods in targeted communities
Provide revolving grants and support skills for community initiatives towards social entrepreneurship.
This will be achieved through the following thematic programmes.
- Promoting education and improving the quality of education,
- Improving food security and livelihoods in targeted communities,
- Researching and documenting of successful local practices,
- Community co-financing and social entrepreneurship through grantmaking and,
- Awareness campaigns and education to enhance environmental stewardship.